The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello, lookin to join you guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hello, lookin to join you guys Empty
PostSubject: hello, lookin to join you guys   hello, lookin to join you guys EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi,
I posted on the other forums before this one was up.
Ingame name is meankitty =^.^=
Would love to be part of the alliance and look foward to it.
I'm currently working on gettin stuff up and leveled.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
sir cris

PostSubject: join   hello, lookin to join you guys EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:58 am

I will introduce myself. I am sir cris I have been lead here to conqour the forces of evil along side my brother and sister. I would stop at nothing to over come them all. I would like to become part of this alliance and together we will rise..I curently have over 1000 troop have collected many creatures. I am willing to put all on the line to fight for this alliance.. I hope u alow me to enter this group...
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello, lookin to join you guys   hello, lookin to join you guys EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:51 am

Meankitten...welcome aboard! You now have full access to the members site. More will be posted there shortly.

Sir Cris...I would love to have you aboard and join our Order. First I need you to register on here so I can give you access to our site. Secondly, sent me a request in game to join our alliance and I will accept it. Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://allseeingeye.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, lookin to join you guys   hello, lookin to join you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

hello, lookin to join you guys
Page 1 of 1