The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Introduction To You All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Introduction To You All Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction To You All   My Introduction To You All EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey Fambam What's Goodies To Begin My Names Sabrina My Ingame Name Is BRINACAKES_LA Currently On A LVL 8 Castle 2Hrs Away From A LVL 9 Im Always Online Playing P.E Due TO A MAjor Issue Of Me Always Being So Damn Bored. I Know My Rep Is Hella Low Like A Noobiecakes But I Been Building My City Mainly Which Some Of It Is At LVL 8 I Really Thank You Guys For Accepting Me In But Most Of My Thanks Go To "BEER" He's Been There For Me When I Was Still A Noobie And Been A Good Friend To Me And I Owe Him Alot Smile So I Take Great Honor In Being With You Guys And Fembooskies On The Way To The TOP And Conquering All This Shit In POCKET EMPIRE And Anything That Comes In Between Our Ways cherry

Enlisted
Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction To You All   My Introduction To You All EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:05 am

hah i like your attitude glad to have you here
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction To You All   My Introduction To You All EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:27 pm

You definitely bring some light and happiness to this Alliance sunshine sunny

You are more than welcome and I am happy that you found your home with us cup cake town builder Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction To You All   My Introduction To You All Empty

Back to top Go down

My Introduction To You All
Page 1 of 1