The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This aint a sandwich its a tortada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slappy
Enlisted
Enlisted
Slappy

This aint a sandwich its a tortada Empty
PostSubject: This aint a sandwich its a tortada   This aint a sandwich its a tortada EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:34 am

Whats happening....just a little 411 on myself for those who are interested. Located at (79,256) I am addicted to pocket empire and alls ive done is attack some monsters and upgrade. Crazy... In 33 hours I will be a lvl 8 castle..im currently building up my rep and army for total world domination. So if I have it and you need it, let me know other then that thanks for letting me in the alliance. Also Acehole69 is my uncle...so see everyone on the side flip....

P.S. But In the real world I love to going hunting rendeer , fishin, and being in the outdoors. I also work in construction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This aint a sandwich its a tortada   This aint a sandwich its a tortada EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi. Glad to have you in the alliance. O and welcome to the forums. cheers
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: This aint a sandwich its a tortada   This aint a sandwich its a tortada EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Welcome Brother! Thank you for posting! The "Great Migration" is coming soon so have your gems ready. It shall most likely be announced tonight as to which location you are going to. Besides that, I agree that this game is entirely addictive. I mean, come on, I set a freaking website and started an alliance out of that addiction Smile My girl thinks I am crazy and she is probably right. I may go blink from staring at my Droid so much and develope arthritous from typing texts none stop. None the less...we must all pursue passion.

Besides that, I saw your profile the other day and noticed that the advertisement that was in your profile below the pic of you and turkey was about conserving nature...think it was nature watch. Just though that was funny and ironic lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This aint a sandwich its a tortada   This aint a sandwich its a tortada Empty

Back to top Go down

This aint a sandwich its a tortada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the All Seeing Eye :: Introductions-
Jump to: