The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a little bit about me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pevril
Admin
Admin
Pevril

a little bit about me Empty
PostSubject: a little bit about me   a little bit about me EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Just spent 10 mins typing and pressed the wrong button and lost it all lol. I will be level 8 in 20 hrs approx. I am a lady pheonix from england. I have only been playing for two weeks and took me a week to get used to my new droid. My rep isn't very high yet but I'm working very hard at it. I
have captured some black widows, few vampires, gorgon, witch, fire monster, a demon, prawn and a goblin I think.. I will have 270 gems in 6 hours. Have everything nearly apart from siege workshop. I am very loyal and will fight everything for the alliance and my brothers and sisters.

Last edited by Pevril on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about me   a little bit about me EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:13 am

Welcome to the forums. Very happy to hav you in our alliance. . I am a captain and I am located in the west district. If you need anything all you have to do is ask me. I will b happy to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about me   a little bit about me EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:07 am

Welcome to the order I am based in the east district but have a small back up city in the west, anything you need sister let me know and its yours. Enjoy yourself put the kettle on in your castle you will be feed given protection and have a loyal king heybeerman you choose the only real order in the game your brotherhood / sisterhood are here.
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about me   a little bit about me EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Welcome welcome welcome. We have had many chats but I am catching up on the forums as you can see. Droid + PE = end of being in social interactions while at work for me Smile

Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about me   a little bit about me Empty

Back to top Go down

a little bit about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the All Seeing Eye :: Introductions-
Jump to: