The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pancake Batter!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pancake Batter! Empty
PostSubject: Pancake Batter!   Pancake Batter! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:35 am

Hey all just stopping in to say what's up! Lunamoon here, I'm sure it was a misleading title and I'm sorry, I don't actually have pancakes for you all yet but I figured it was better than another boring "hey..." I'm located near HeyBeerMan over at 151, 291 and I'm playing on a MyTouch v1.2. My fiancee's brother is also in the alliance, he's GO0BER so if you see him give him a shout. I'm sitting just over 2k rep and climbing with my second city on it's way up so if you need help let me know.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin

Pancake Batter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pancake Batter!   Pancake Batter! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome welcome! Was wondering when you were going to get over here. I noticed that you are literally right below my bases which is rather convenient. Good to hear from you and I am glad that we have another group that consists of family members. Brings us all that much closer Smile

PS-you now have access to the private forums (member announcement/discussion).
Back to top Go down
https://allseeingeye.forumotion.com

Pancake Batter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pancake Batter!   Pancake Batter! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Thanks man, glad to be here. You being directly north of me is part of why I joined, I saw you there and recognized the name, pretty sure I saw you discussing strats on the official forums.
Back to top Go down

Pancake Batter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pancake Batter!   Pancake Batter! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome. . is there really no panCakes?lol cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pancake Batter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pancake Batter!   Pancake Batter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pancake Batter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the All Seeing Eye :: Introductions-
Jump to: