The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Say Stop... I say go go go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sid Geno

You Say Stop... I say go go go  Empty
PostSubject: You Say Stop... I say go go go    You Say Stop... I say go go go  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself. Just joined the alliance last night, I've been playing on Honor for awhile, just switched over to Courage. quick question, I am attempting to move closer to everyone else, but it says I cannot move w/an AMO. it keeps saying I can only move to an unoccupied position in my own fraction, but I currently am in 1922, 1601, and Im trying to move to 154, 284. can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Pevril
Admin
Admin
Pevril

You Say Stop... I say go go go  Empty
PostSubject: Question :)   You Say Stop... I say go go go  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

I will get you access to members only section hun, I did reply yo this in game, but you need to highlight all the monsters and all the levels as you are attempting to land you city on one Smile

Pevril

Hope this helps. Please pm me either in her or in game you lig on name tgat you resistered for the forum with.
Back to top Go down

You Say Stop... I say go go go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the All Seeing Eye :: Introductions-
Jump to: