The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack Screenshot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talbert

Attack Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Attack Screenshot   Attack Screenshot EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Here is my screenshot of Kaiser Soze attacking me with over 700 million widows. He didn't see me there he claims? Kind of odd since he probably gained a few rep points. Now Gooner of Dominion owns my county. Something going on here...

Back to top Go down

Attack Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Link   Attack Screenshot EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Here is link:

http://www.ancestorstalker.com/screenshot.jpg

Also, he must have felt something since he lost 60k+ widows.
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

Attack Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Screenshot   Attack Screenshot EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm looking into this personally Talbert. As for now, revive and go from there. I just have to ask....why did you have so many freaking troops (impressive amount) stored in a simple county?
Back to top Go down

Attack Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Screenshot   Attack Screenshot EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 am

HeyBeerMan-

Thanks for looking into this for me. Yes, I have revived after selling a bunch of reapers (shedding a tear or two). Basically I was housed up near a lvl 10 widow and raiding them constantly, like 10-15 orders at a time...so I was actually using most of the troops (probably didn't need all of them there). I kept all my widows, reapers and such in a city protected from rogue phoenix members. Sad when you have to do this to protect yourself from your own faction!

When someone is rolling through blindly with 700 million bw, there is little you can do I suppose.
Back to top Go down

Attack Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Screenshot   Attack Screenshot EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks TASE for taking me in. Good to be in a group that knows what they're doing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Screenshot   Attack Screenshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack Screenshot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the All Seeing Eye :: Introductions-
Jump to: