The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 pm

I would like to start off by thanking Alien Youth for bringing me into this amazing Alliance! Even though I didn't meet the rep requirement at the time, thanks for having faith in me! I would also like to thank Youth, Brina, and everyone else helping me along the way as I continue to learn this game! You all rock! Now, about me, My name is Greg, ingame na.e is Herbie4608, I am 23, I own a family operated Italian/American restaurant. I work, A LOT but I try to pop into Pocket Empires while at work whenever I have free time. When not at work I am usually on P.E. and spending time with my Beautiful Girlfriend of 2 and a half years, Amber. Hmmmmm, that's the short end of it. Guess if you want to know anything else, just ask : ).

Oh, and although I am still learning this game, if anybody needs anything at all, let me know, I will see if I can help you out : ). Razz
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm

He Runs With The Mafia So Watch Out For Him
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Haha! La Cosa Nostra! Lol, just kidding : P
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Welcome to the Order Herbie. I am the founder of this great Alliance and would like to officially welcome you in. You now have full access to the members section. Post away, learn, and have fun! If you have any additional questions...please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Laughing Thank You So Much : ). I am proud to be a member : ).

Time to get my study on, lol. Learn the ins and outs of this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the All Seeing Eye :: Introductions-
Jump to: