The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello my Brothers and Sisters

Go down 
+5
mottchew
Nathan
admin
BeardedPlatypi
HeyBeerMan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

Hello my Brothers and Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Well, since I haven't even sent this link out to anyone yet, and this is still a work in process, I will be the first to post here. Welcome welcome welcome my friends. Let us raise up our arms and begin our conquest as one. Let those that join us be welcomed with open arms. Let those that oppose us feel our might and be crushed beneath our feet.

Well...that being said, I am HeyBeerMan, the founder of The Order of the All Seeing Eye. This is my first forum ever built so I hope all runs smoothly. I just thought that this would be a much more efficient way of communicating than the constant texts. Yes, I will always respond but I would hope that we get in the habit of coming here. Also, this will provide the Order's members with privacy posting. Please, register and let me give you access ASAP.

And as always....

Welcome to the Order!
Back to top Go down
BeardedPlatypi
Enlisted
Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Welp I'm here all and glad to be here..ty HeyBeerMan for making this forum site it will be much easier here Smile
Back to top Go down
heretics

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks first of all heybeerman for letting me join. Secondly, hello to all the other members I'll be allied with. I am still a lower level but if there is any assistance I can provide I'll do my best to make it happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Thanks For making this site. It all looks good Except that red text on black background is killer On my eyes
Either way thanks for the invite Looking forward to getting to know you all better
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: heretic   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Heretic...I know you but did you register yet? If so, what name did you register under? I am trying to add you to the members list so you get access to our private forum. Get back to me when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
https://allseeingeye.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Wassup guys! im mamontt and thats my game name also.
btw i agree with the comment about red text on black. lillte hard to read Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:45 am

Hello everyone glad to be here! Can't wait to be the best!
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:52 am

Hey everyone, glad to be apart of the Order. I'm working on upgrading my new cities right now but I will do what I can to help.
Back to top Go down
mottchew
Enlisted
Enlisted
mottchew

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:18 pm

hi all.

I'm at <secret stuff> and looking to get loads more rep over the next few days.

Pleased to be here : )

<Admin edited for your protection. Please post this info in the members section. Thank you and sorry for messing with your post>
Back to top Go down
http://www.panelologists.com

PostSubject: welcome   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Anyone help is at <secret stuff> elephant

<admin edited for your protection. Please post in the members section under locations. Thanks!>
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Welcome all. Just a quick reminder or simple info for those that do not know yet...do not post your locations here in the public forum. Intros are great here but for things like locations and info you want kept within the confines of the Order, post in the members section once you have access. Also, as I mentioned in the game alliance chat, when you make an intro, if you are not using your in game name as your screen name...please post that here so I can give you access to our private forum. Once you gain access to this private forum, focus your future posts there. Thank you all and again, I welcome you.

PS- Captains requirements will be posted either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. As mentioned in game, if you are interested and think you can meet the requirements, please do not hesitate to volunteer. I will take all who are interested into consideration. Remember, there is work to this, it is not just a simple title Smile

Thank you all for making this happen. May the Order grow stronger daily!
Back to top Go down
Brian th

PostSubject: Howdy y'all!   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:49 pm

So where is this members section? Is it here in the page somewhere, or is there a database kept in the game under alliance or something?
Oh... I am Brian the barbarian BTW, and I will probably be assisting people when I can, and asking for some in return when my ass is being served up on a platter.
Location and info will be posted when and if I find out where it belongs.
Looking forward to the full on opening up of this game.
LATER!
Barbarian out!!!
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:38 pm

The members section is hidden to guests and people that simply register. Once I activate you, you will have access to the private forum which I will take care of right now. This raises a good point though. If you are on here and in our alliance but still do not have access to the members section, please post or pm me and I will take care of it immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nice site!   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Just found this game when I got my new Droid phone. After playing the same MMO for five years it's a nice change. Gone from a grinding MMO to a timed base one. Look forward to whatever comes and all the battles ahead! Now to see if my city is back yet. It keeps getting removed and I find a message to rebuild "again". Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Can't seem to locate you to give you access to the site Alean. Are you registered?
Back to top Go down
xXbiker69Xx
Enlisted
Enlisted

PostSubject: Just a hello and good to be here   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi all xXbiker69Xx is also my game name,if I can help with something in game I will be more than happy to. THANK YOU HAYBEERMAN for all the work you are putting into this. Looks nice and I like the red on black,but I am a biker so what do I know about it..... pig
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Lol...thank you for your thanks my friend Smile

Yes, I too like the red and black...but then again, I am using a PC to work on this and it looks real nice. On the phone, I suppose I could see the problem. For now, it stays. I was looking at some skins and if I change it, it seems to lose its touch.

Well....I believe you all have access that have registered thus far. Post your locations in the members section as well as begin posting whatever makes your heart happy in the member discussions section. Can be from game stuff, to hell...I don't care....tech deals, coupon codes, jokes...anything. The stronger we become as a community, the better we will rule this realm.

Strength through unity!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:43 am

Killabeatzz is raedy willing and able 2 help out as much as I can
Back to top Go down
BeardedPlatypi
Enlisted
Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Glad to here it! Very Happy so many new ppl I hope to get to know you all
Back to top Go down
dijon
Enlisted
Enlisted
dijon

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Have I not been add as a member yet. I don't see a members forum
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Access granted Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Hello. Glad to b part of the order. Just found out we had forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:15 pm

BTW I'm at (shhhh secret info...from the Admin). Rep is 13105 and growing. And working on lvl 8 right now

ADMIN- you now have access to the private forums. Post location and such there my friend
Back to top Go down
[color=r

PostSubject: member intro...   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Hey everybody! Im totally new to this game and hope to have fun with this awsome alliance! Thanks for allowing me to join HeyBeerMan! afro
Back to top Go down
Jtdroid
Enlisted
Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey all JtDroid here. Same name in game. I am usually dabbling about in game so if you need help feel free to hit me up. Warning I am still learning but I look forward to further play in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters   Hello my Brothers and Sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello my Brothers and Sisters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next