The Order of the All Seeing Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of the All Seeing Eye

We are a collection of mature and noble players united for the same cause...ruling this realm and bringing it into to the light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love this game!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAG3

I love this game!!! Empty
PostSubject: I love this game!!!   I love this game!!! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:09 pm

heybeerman i am in yer alliance but am still a guest on the forum. dont get on it that much but i am a daily, no hourly player on my droid. i have some strategic ideas and have been trying stuff with the barbarian. like i said before, i'm all about taking down counties and now that the revive option is available losses are not so crushing. PM me through the game and let me know what you think. see ya on the battlefield!!!
Back to top Go down
HeyBeerMan
General
General
HeyBeerMan

I love this game!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this game!!!   I love this game!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm

I feel you brother. In regards to strategies, try to post those in our members section. There is a forum for that I believe. Or pm me. Talk to you soon and good luck with the move
Back to top Go down

I love this game!!!
Page 1 of 1